What does it mean?
Lets talk for a minute about the word DISCIPLINE. What does it mean?
Training to Ensure Proper Behavior: The practice or methods of teaching and learning proper behavior.
Order and Control: A controlled or orderly state, think of a classroom or a military unit.
Calm, Controlled Behavior: The ability to behave in a calm and controlled way under the most stressful of circumstances.
Conscious Control Over Lifestyle: Mental control used in directing or changing behavior, learning something, or training for something.
THE DISCIPLINE OF SELF MASTERY:
- PHYSICAL READINESS: Development of athletic and physical skills such as stamina, strength, work capacity, endurance and durability.
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND CLARITY: Development of mental control, access to the creative subconscious mind, acquisition of specific skills, knowledge and expertise in your chosen field.
- EMOTIONAL DEPTH AND CONTROL: Deepening emotional sensitivity to others, developing authentic communication and releasing negative stored emotion.
- AWARENESS AND INTUITION: Turning within and deepening your sixth sense, listening with all the sensory organs, and extreme development of your intuitive powers.
- HEART: Development of an unbeatable attitude, non-quitting demeanor, positive, enthusiastic approach to all ones goals.